1. How do I register on Medical Matrimony?
Go to Medical Matrimony Home Page and click on the “Get Registered” button on the right-hand side. Fill in the required fields as per instructions and complete your registration.
2. What all things should I keep in mind while registering?
- Please provide correct information about yourself or the person you are registering for.
- Giving your mobile number is optional but if entered, it will be visible to all the registered members.
- You can choose to enter up to two email ids which will be visible to all the registered users
- Uploading your photograph is optional but if uploaded, it will be visible to all the registered users.
(Please note: Profiles with photos get 90% more responses)
3. Can I create a profile for somebody else?
Of course yes, most profiles are created by parents, friends or siblings.
4. How do I login into my account?
On the home page, you will find the login section next to the registration button located on the right-hand side of the top menu.
5. How can I recover my password?
Once you go to the login page you will find a ‘Forgot Password’ icon below the login credentials tab. Kindly click on that and your password will be sent to your registered email id.
6. How can I change my password?
Log in to your account. On your dashboard, on the left-hand side click on ‘Change Password ’ button and you will find the change password option.
7. Can my photograph be copied without my consent?
No, Medical matrimony has made sure that no one is able to copy your photograph.
8. How can I edit/delete my Advertisement?
On your dashboard, you will find an icon of ‘My Ads’. Click on that icon and all your ads will be visible to you. You can now edit or delete your advertisement.
9. How much do I need to pay to register with Medical Matrimony?
The registration is completely free on Medical Matrimony. But, you have to “Submit ad” to complete the registration and to view or reply to other’s ad posting. Check out Pricing Plans for it.
10. Will my money be refunded if I delete my profile?
No, as per our terms and conditions once you have registered an account and deposited the money with us, the money will not be refunded even if you wish to discontinue our services immediately after submitting your advertisement.
11. How do I contact the other users?
In the ‘View all ad’ section on the homepage, you can have a look at all the advertisements. You can also filter your search. The other person can be contacted through a message the notification of which will also be sent to your registered email id.
12. Where can I see the received ad responses?
On your dashboard, you can find ‘ ad responses’ section where you can see all responses to your ad.
13. How can I remove/change my registered phone number or registered email id?
On your dashboard, you can find “Edit Profile” and from there you can change your registered phone number and registered email id.
14. How to report regarding a fraud profile?
You can report any profile by visiting their ad. On the right side o their ad you will see a report ad.
15. How do I add/delete/change my photograph?
On your dashboard, you can find “Edit Profile” and from there you can edit//delete/change your photograph.
16. How do I save someone’s profile?
Open the ad of the person you want to save. After that click on the shortlist ad button on the top right side of the, ad. Now, the ad is shortlisted and you can view your shortlisted ad on your dashboard in “Shortlisted ads”.
17. How to delete your profile?
Login with your “username” and “password” on the website, click on “profile” section. Then go to “My Ads” section on the left side and click on “Delete Ad”.